Friday, August 06, 2010

Week 1, August 2010

I am well into my Month 2 wearing PB. It gets better everyday, no kidding...

I mean, like what I put in my FB status a while ago..

Weight Is Subjective, But Size Matters


Yes. What a liberating moments to be wearing dresses/blouses/pants one or two size smaller. IMMEDIATELY, after you put on your PBC, just take your old dress/blouse, I can assure you that you would fit in nicely.

Another thing, knowing that now, you can slowly graduated from the 'plus' section or leaving then X from L behind. Am loving it!!!

I had so much fun wearing nice attires off late. I worry no more about bulging stomach, visible panty liner (arkss, VERY faux pass)... They are things of a history now. Gone are the days when I had to hold my breath in order to cover my stomach. Now, I walk with confidence.

Yes, another level of confidence, knowing that the outside has been taken care of, the inside is feeling good!!!


Wanna Know More About The Woman's Best Kept Secret? Well secret no more:CALL: 0193590700EMAIL: norainialifakry@gmail.com

No comments: